AllergyZone’s return policy is based on whether your order was fulfilled by Amazon.com or shipped directly from AllergyZone’s warehouse by AllergyZone. Follow the return instructions below that pertain to how your order was fulfilled.
Return of Orders Fulfilled by Amazon:
Customer may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, except during the December holiday period. Items bought during the holiday period will have an extended return period; the holiday period starts on the 1st of November ends on the 31st of December. Items purchased during this period are eligible for a full refund if received by January 31st.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipments; return shipping costs will be refunded if the return is a result of merchant or Amazon error.
All refunds go to the original purchaser. A full refund will be due provided the return is received within the return window.
Replacements and exchanges are not supported; customers can return their original order for a refund and create a new order for the replacement.
Items classified as hazardous materials are not returnable. Please contact the merchant for issues concerning these items.
Return Instructions - Orders Fulfilled by Amazon:
- Visit the Amazon Return Center to create a return merchandise authorization
- Print the returns slip and the shipping label
- Include the returns slip inside the box and affix the shipping label to the box
- Ship package
You will receive email confirmation when the refund is processed
Return of Orders Fulfilled by AllergyZone: AllergyZone wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied, you have 60 days to return the item for a refund.
Return Instructions - Orders Fulfilled by AllergyZone
- Fill out a Return Request and submit it.
- AllergyZone will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and a return shipment address.
- Return the item to the return address via UPS or FedEx Ground.
- Please reference the RMA# on the return shipping label/paperwork.
- All returns must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- All component pieces must be included.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card used to make the purchase within 7-10 business days.
- Shipping fees associated with the original order are non-refundable.
- If the return is the result of an AllergyZone error, we will arrange to bring the item back at our expense.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the shipper unless the return is the result of an AllergyZone error.
Tips to Help Ensure Your Complete Satisfaction
- Examine your order immediately upon receipt.
- Compare your invoice to the items received. Report any discrepancy to our Customer Service Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your order was damaged in transit do not submit a Return Request. Contact AllergyZone at 800-704-2111 and a replacement order will be shipped at our expense.
- If an item is defective or shipped incorrectly, do not refuse the package. Accept the package and contact AllergyZone immediately at 800-704-2111.
Request a return